흙 분갈이흙 식물영양 코코피트 허스크칩 훈탄 펄라이트 질석 엑스플랜트 엑플
Register date : 2022-11-08 14:48:25
Modify date : 2023-02-03 18:54:20
0 What if you liked the review? please click like
|Available time||(평) AM 10:00 ~ PM 06:00|
|(토) AM 휴일 ~ PM 휴일|
|Info||Shipping date : 월~금,공휴일제외|
|Delivery company : 한진택배|
|Shipping cost||lee74 Shipping fee|
*For product and delivery inquiries, please contact the seller. (Please refer to the 'seller info' at the top right of the product page)
*On My Page - Order Histroy, you can check the delivery status and tracking number(waybill number) after clicking the each order number.
*You can check the shipping cost on the product details page by clicking the 'Shipping cost information'.
*If the deposit is not made within 2 days after placing an order, the store can cancel it and the order will be automatically canceled after 3 days.
1. The importer(customer) must accurately understand the plant import requirements of his/her country before placing an order. (Please contact customs or plant quarantine station) (If your nation is USA, you can refer to this USDA manual.)
2. Xplant is not responsible for any problems that arise after arrival in your country.
(Any problems arise at customs and quarantine station (tax, delay delivery, missing package) except bugs, soil)
3. Due to the nature of overseas shipments of plants, we ask you to order after fully understanding below things.
- Completely damaged or broken
- Some broken branches
- Fallen leaves
- Color change
4. If there is a problem, you must request a refund directly to the seller within 3 days of receipt.
Please send the 1) photo, 2) name and item code of the plant, and 3)order number to the seller. If the store does not respond or the problem cannot be resolved, please contact Xplant. (Through the "Contact xplant" menu at the top right of the chat window)
5. In addition, if the parcel is returned/destroyed by customs or quarantine station, you must send us the official documents of the relevant institution. Refund processing is only possible if it is the seller's responsibility, such as soil, bugs, etc.